Thursday, June 16, 2011

Let me share a bit of myself

Last May 30, 2011 I gave birth to my blog, which I named "Vikya's Haven". My blog's features are yet obscure. Like most newborn blogs, this serves as my asylum for my rants, secrets, heartaches, inspiration, raves and illusion among others, a corner for being myself, anything. But whatever composition it will be, it will certainly look after its Matriarch, me.

Ladies and gentlemen, meet mois. I'm a feeling-single lady living in Manila, a volleyball addict, a reality tv freak, and fan of my dear PJ, "PIOLO PASCUAL", among others. I'm a simple your lady-next-door and happy to be in love with HIM. I'll reveal his identity if he admits that he loves me too. Puro paramdam lang eh... huhuhu.

Tama ng pagbubuhat ng bangko, and so, without any further fuss, here's Vikya's Haven.

No comments:

Post a Comment